One way to achieve this goal is to implement and to certify management systems in respect for compliance to such international standards as EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, EN ISO 22000:2005. International certificate today is in demand in any business.
International quality systems certification currently is an organized standards classification reflecting various requirements for manufacturers and providers, who are obliged to focus on the final customer’s interests. This standards matrix is symbolized by an abbreviation ISO (International Organization for Standardization). ISO certification has an efficient analog – system of standards GOST R ISO that is an effective tool in market relations adjustment in terms of positive competition.
Implementation, maintenance in working order and certification of effective management systems based on international standards will enable you to communicate with the companies all over the world on the modern business language and will provide you with the following opportunities:
- Company’s positive image making for potential and current customers in Russian Federation and abroad;
- Stiffening of credibility of product and services customers;
- Expenses runoff at production of products and services;
- Possibility to place products and services on the international market and their sale at the global costs;
- Considerable advantages during participation in government tenders;
- Perspectives to get credit funds on attractive terms;
You should also take into consideration the fact that compliance of the management system with the international standard EN ISO is an integral attribute of CE certificate receipt.