The CE marking - get the European certificate for your products.
Our services for CE marking are:
- Consultations about procedures of reception of the EC marking, explanations with instructions, etc.;
- CE audits and tests;
- Analysis and assessment of a risk;
- Assessment of the application of the technical file;
- Preparation of technical product documentation;
- Accompaniment of a procedure of the CE certification with issuance of the CE certificates of CE for "turn-key";
- Organization of the Authorized representative office in countries of European Community.
The presence of the EC mark on products is a necessary criterion for a free circulation of goods within the European Community countries (EC) and becomes desired for most countries of Asia, North and Ibero Americas and some former republics of the USSR for some time past.
In other words, it is referred not only to those products that are produced in Europe, but also to those who are imported there from abroad.
Products can be assigned with the CE marking only after carrying out of a certification procedure (a confirmation of conformity of goods with the EU directives).
Only special (notified) European certification bodies may carry out these activities.
The producer of a product should do the following actions before getting of the right to label his products with the EC mark:
- To check a safety of the product and its conformity with the requirements of the EU directives. A risk assessment is held for it
- To make a specification of usage of this product
- To hold a product testing
- To make a marking application (technical file)
Our experts will prepare the required set of documents in accordance with a field of activities of your company and the set of requirements of the notified certification body for reception of European Certificate (CE marking).
European certificate of quality affords an opportunity to label the products with EC mark (CE Marking), which is a pass for an unrestricted circulation of products on a foreign.